SEO Tools, why do we need them? Well as an SEO specialists & SEO services provider I can’t stress enough the importance of having your website ranked high within the search engines. When people search for information where do they go? Google.
If you can’t be found then no one is going to buy your product or use your services, so when it comes to Search Engine Optimization, we need SEO tools just like a mechanic needs tools to work on car mechanical problems.
SEO tools help you understand your website better, enabling you to fix on page SEO problems, get more in-depth information about your competitors but more importantly assist your websites search engine keyword rankings.
Top 20 SEO Tools
I’ve compiled a list of top 20 SEO tools must-haves to help you improve your websites overall search rankings enabling you to generate more traffic to your website.
SEO Audit Tools
1. SEO Site Checkup – SEO analysis and critical SEO monitoring for websites.
2. SEOptimer – Quick and Simple website Audit Tool.
3 Google Webmaster Tools – Improve your site’s performance in Google search.
Competitor SEO Analysis Tools
4. SEMRush – Analyze your competitors and how they’re doing with search engines.
5. Similar Web – Intelligence tool for competitors Websites, Ads, and Social Pages.
6. Ispionage – Steal Your Competitors’ Traffic & Uncover Their Conversion Strategy.
WordPress SEO Plugins
7. Yoast SEO – Number 1 plugin for technical and content optimization of your website.
8. WP SEO HTML Sitemap – Creates a Google Friendly HTML Sitemap.
9. WP Fastest Cache – Improves the overall speed of your website.
Keyword Research and Analysis Tools
Keyword Rank Checker Tools
12. Search Latte – A tool that will let you see your keyword’s SERPS for any country and language.
13. Rank Checker by SERPs – Free keyword rank & SERP checker.
14. SEO Rank Tracker – Get accurate rankings data to track the real results of your SEO campaign
SEO Browser Extensions
15. MozBar – The MozBar provides easy access to powerful SEO tools and data while you surf the web.
16. SEOquake – A popular and handy analytic seo-tool for Firefox, Chrome and Opera browsers.
17. Grammarly – Grammarly helps you write mistake-free across the web.
Backlink and Broken Link Checker Tools
18. Majestic – Link intelligence tools for SEO and Internet PR and Marketing.
19. Monitor Backlinks – Check your bad backlinks and your competitor’s good backlinks.
20. Dead Link Checker – Dead Link Checker crawls your website, identifying broken links for you to correct
What are some of your Favorite SEO Tools?
Have you got some fantastic SEO Tools that you use that might not be on the list? Let me know what tools are helping you improve your SEO efforts by leaving a comment below.